When submitting a visa application in our Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi centres, you may choose to collect the passport in person at the end of the visa application process.
You may also opt to be notified via our SMS and Email service when the passport is ready for collection. This can be requested at the time of your visa appointment.
Once you have received the notification, you may collect the passport in person from Monday to Friday, except on Declared Holidays.
Personal collection of applications:
Application can be collected personally by the applicant upon providing the following documents
- Gerry’s original ICR slip
- A clear readable copy of valid CNIC of the applicant
Collection of applications on authority letter (third party collection):
Applications can also be collected by a representative of the applicant on an authority letter given by the applicant. However, the representative will have to produce the following documents
- Gerry’s Original ICR Slip
- A valid CNIC copy of the applicant clearly showing applicant’s signature
- Authority letter addressed to Visa Application Center authorizing the representative with the same signatures as on applicant’s CNIC
- Valid CNIC copy of the representative.
- A consent letter from other parent if either of two has to collect the passports of their children under the age of 18 Years
- A consent letter from both the parents if the passports of their children under the age of 18 Years are to be collected by a third person
- A copy of FRC/ B. Form/Birth certificate showing child-parents details
- Authorized representative will have to bring original CNIC of the applicant.
Lost Gerry’s ICR slip:
In case Gerry’s original ICR Slip/Receipt is lost, applicant will have to come personally along with the following documents
- An affidavit on stamp paper, duly attested by notary public/oath commissioner office, mentioning loss of the ICR slip
- A request statement to return the processed application/passport. Statement must also mention that if the lost ICR Slip is found/retrieved somehow, it will not be used to claim the collected application/passport rather will be returned back to Gerry’s concerned VAC.
Note: For applicants under 18 years, copy of FRC/Birth Certificate/B.Form will be required